miércoles, 11 de diciembre de 2013

Will Smith.

My favorite actor is undoubtedly Will Smith. I think it's a brilliant person and blockbuster movies are always great because it acts. It is a great interpreter of his films because he totally gets into the character he plays.



One of my favorite movies he is 'In search of happiness' in acting with his son Jaden, and the complicity of father and son on the big screen note.


I also love the movie 'Seven Pounds', is a reflection on the meaning of life and the meaning of true love, is an awesome movie and I recommend it to everyone who sees it as it is worth.



One of his blockbuster films is the trilogy of 'Men in black', which stars alongside Tommy Lee Jones.



In the movie 'Shark Tale' is characterized in fish and puts his image and voice. It is one of my favorite animated films.


Also his role in the movie 'Hitch's' brilliant. I loved the film because besides being very funny it gives you lessons about life and it's great.

And of course I have to talk abput his role in Prince of Bel Air. It was my favorite serie of small and I did not like it ends, so I still keep seeing. In short, Will Smith is a genius.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario